geezzz...............

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Texas called again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta go!! Like Ronnie said yesterday.................it's a great time of year to visit Texas!!!!

Got on Oklahoma's Craig's List and bought a green Dodge minivan so none of the border patrol agents will know me. Hopefully just slip in and back out before anybody notices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just leave the black dually in OK while I'm in Texas.

Be careful.....................if I know you and have your phone number...........?????????????????????

Oh................and by the way...................I'm bringing my own navigator!!! We'll be like Frank and Mike on American Pickers!!!! Remember....Frank likes to "bundle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Oh great Phil. Now i'm worried.... :rolleyes LMAO At least you wont have to worry about speeding tickets... Or hot chicks. :doh

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil,tell your navigator to be on the lookout for a 63 for me...John
Trust me.................my navigator has no clue what a 63 looks like!!!! He's a completely non-automotive person!!!! I'm just taking him along for his brain so I can learn something!!!!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
He has a brain but doesn't know what a 63 looks like?:scratch
If you get lost give me a call.

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You are a weekend too late, I saw a 63 at Pate Swap Meet last weekend !

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Stop by if you are close by and have time Phil. And thanks Phil for finding the correct vent window stops, installed them yesterday.:clap

W Head
59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
;) Ronnie did you set up a chicken fried steak dinner with Phil so you can inventory what is leaving Texas?

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Derry, Sometimes Phil will stop by and say "hi" , on his way INTO Texas, never on his way OUT of Texas. I've tried to police his travels in the past and always fail.. :cuss

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Maybe one of those GPS tracking devices like Petepedler used on his 61 when he went to Thompson a few years ago. Then we could all watch by computer:dance

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:rubWhere I now work we make the tracking systems they are putting on fishing boats in Alaska and some of the truck companies are using called watch dog. We just have to sneak one on the dually and we can all watch Phils coming and goings.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Well.................stopped for the evening!! Got some pictures here of what happened today in the dually. Had my navagiator take this picture of my odometer as I was driving this afternoon.
Swapped off the dually for the minivan later this afternoon. Man...what a POS!!!! Transmission slips going uphill........engine burns all kinds of oil and smokes and the tires are almost bald!!!!??? This is all EMPTY!!!! Don't know how's it's going to do with a full load in the back?????? Still have a day to go to get to my destination...............wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4d3ed407.jpg

fc244a73.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
My Spy in the south west spotted Phil picking up the VAN.. It's not a mini van!! He just told you guys in Texas that so he could sneak in! Here is what he's driving!

03-Harvesting-Dodge-A100-Parts-Pictures-by-Phillip-Sportsman-Greden-550x308.jpg

He up graded to the model with 2 good head lights. Unfortunately they didn't have 2 good headlight trim pieces............

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Trust me.................my navigator has no clue what a 63 looks like!!!! He's a completely non-automotive person!!!! I'm just taking him along for his brain so I can learn something!!!!

Hell, add a few years and all he has to do is look across the seat! Oh, is this about cars :scratch

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
All persons of Texas, Beware !!! Phil Reed is definitely in Texas. And what is more bothersome is his riding companion is none of other than Dynamite Dick MacKenzie. These two should be considered as un-armed and dangerous. I did get a free chicken fried steak from them, so they were allowed to continue their trip without any notification to law enforcement from me. With luck, they should be leaving Texas by Sunday night, at which time all women and children can safely be allowed back out of their homes.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
"Dynamite " Dick Mc Kenzie ???? Is that the same Dick Mc Kenzie I know from Deleware ? If it is Please Dick...... Be afraid.....Be very afraid !!!:eek:doh

:crazy:cheers