germany's illegals as bad as ours

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They're not "illegals" The government welcomed them and is offering instant citizenship, however they could have a little more class and not throw it back into their faces. But they're Syrians, most likely destined for terrorism. Can you imagine, 170,000 in one month:yikes Tell me there isn't a pending terrorist threat looming in Europe. Europe will be totally over run with Muslim terrorists soon. And your Obama wants to bring 100's of thousands here, fxck him and them

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
yes they were welcomed. but not thru long distance dialog. kind of like your doorbell rings and you open your door,
and some stranger says they are here to live with you. no way jmho jim

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
This is, gonna be the beginning of the end, for the world. The Muslim agenda, is World Domination.:batI wonder how many of the thousands, are terrorists.:doh:dunnoDO NOT, I Repeat, DO NOT, LET THEM IN YOUR COUNTRY.:bang Send them back. Most of them, have bad health problems.:mad

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
a letter from a doctor working in germany.
i pray to God this does not happen here. jim

ps most of the people are males of military age.

Z-11Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Can somebody explain to me why European countries and the US are obligated to take these muslims in? Is it because the UN states we are sovereign nations? Why doesn't Dubai or Saudi Arabia in general take them being an Islamic nation? My friend went to teach in Normandy France and was astonished by the number of muslims already there. Her being protestant and hindu (like myself) got a lot of demeaning advances from the scummy muslim men there in the trains and buses. She is cutting her semester short because of feeling threatened by what may happen. If any of those turds said or did anything to her in front of me, well you guys know my mentality already what would happen. I was criticized last weekend for a comment I made for somebody bashing Fox news. They told me I came from a different country and should agree with them about immigration. I responded, there is a huge difference between good immigration and bad immigration. Good immigration are people coming here, embracing European and American values (read,write and speak English fluently), contribute to the economy not scavenge off welfare or government assistance (muslims in Europe take 60% of all welfare benefits), buy American or European made goods etc. That was what my dad did (despite buying a new Ford Fairlane sorry Jody lol) and coming here back in the early '60's he had to jump through hoops just to get his PHD from Carnegie Melon in Pittsburgh, now it's even tougher for students abroad from Europe & Asia to obtain a student visa, yet muslim refugees are welcomed with open arms. What even bothers me more is all the convenience stores and taxis you see are run by muslim Pakistanis in Canada and here and people get them mixed up with people like me unfortunately. That POS in the oval office gets my blood boiling just thinking what he is trying to do.

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
They are not going to those countries because they have already "infected" them. Their mission is to infiltrate and destroy America from the inside. I am a Christian and believe with all my heart that the ONLY way to salvation is Jesus. That doesn't mean I hate non-Christians, but instead believe we should love everyone and pray for them. Many other religions....which to me are all false religions and false gods.....are also "tolerant" of other people and their beliefs. These radicals are not wanting to co-exist. They hate us all and want us all dead. They want to bring down this country. What better way than from the inside?

Z-11Guy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
In Asia both Hindu & Buddhism violence from Muslims is on the rise. This is because India, China and Japan are the most anti Islamic countries out there. I miss President Reagan so much. He wouldn't of put up with any muslim threat or approve of a damn mosque on ground zero (thanks again to the bastard in the oval office). I will be celebrating like no other when he is out believe me.