Getting parts together for a build

wristpin

Well Known Member
Ok the rest of the story....
With cops and firemen there she was screaming at him and throwing stuff at him. He finally dropped her and was immediatly arrested, cuffed and jailed. Nothing happened to her. Yes he stayed with her.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
My, but what a big motor you have 1964SuperStock :brow
Working to make my jet boat just like it was back in its 1985 glory days. When I picked it up, it had an anemic 320hp truck block when I picked it up116261057_304022274127459_6020131595059267699_n.jpg. Getting replaced with an LS5 block/heads. With my piston, cam combo and the tunnel ram, I should have little trouble hitting 600hp. Gas will be pricy but I can see the boat ramp to the DesMoines River from my drive way calling me.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Working to make my jet boat just like it was back in its 1985 glory days. When I picked it up, it had an anemic 320hp truck block when I picked it upView attachment 86970. Getting replaced with an LS5 block/heads. With my piston, cam combo and the tunnel ram, I should have little trouble hitting 600hp. Gas will be pricy but I can see the boat ramp to the DesMoines River from my drive way calling me.
Be a man, put twin 409’s in it!!!!!!!

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Be a man, put twin 409’s in it!!!!!!!
LOL! I would have thrown a 409 in it but everything is built for a BBC. Just after I brought my Hondo home I was given an LS5 block .060 over ready to build and the matching square port heads that have been upgraded to 2.30 intake valves. I only have to buy +10cc dome pistons/rings for .060 over and I have everything ready to install now.