Go Ducks Sorry Ohio guys

HemiChallenger71

Well Known Member
The tweets and comments on the screen piss me off to no end. If I want to hear what that retard has to say I'll go follow them or like them, or something...

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Missing a few players ( dummies ) do to drug tests, see how it goes :pop
Didn't go so hot. :( Just plain ugly for the most part, thought our guys looked a little confused at times, dropped balls and Mariota didn't look like the same Mariota, Elliot ran over our 3 or 4 down linemen and linebackers. Not sure why we didn't put 5 in the box when he was averaging over 9 yards a carry.....but I digress, the Buckeyes played a hell of a game and as I noted in another post maybe this will silence some of the people saying TCU or Baylor should have been #4. (I was one thinking Baylor should have went) but Ohio proved they belonged.

HemiChallenger71

Well Known Member
I'd like to see new england or green bay but to be honest I could care less. I just hope super bowl isnt a boring blow out game like it has been so many times before.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Congrats to the buck eyes, They had a great game, I say great because they had 4 turnovers and still won by a bunch, that dam big a$$ QB is going to be something on the next level, he just runs over people,............. and not a bad arm on him either

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
He may as well............his stock won't get any higher than it is now, can you believe it.............. he only played three games

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
They say the same thing about Mariota and if he declares they have him going one or two.
He looked pretty impressive the three starts he had......