Going to Carlisle

Junky

Well Known Member
I will be at Carlisle IG14-17, and a friend told me that he is bringing a 1964 core support down to sell. Come by and I am certain that you can beat him up, and make a deal on it. If not, then just come by to say hello. I also have one space available for sale.. $125. It is in IF row right behind my other spaces...

Last edited:

Junky

Well Known Member
It was a pleasure to meet you also. I am terrible at remembering name, so please forgive me for not remembering the other gentleman that you were there with. Hope that you had a good time at Carlisle, and that the rains didn't interfere with your finding the parts that you were looking for. I didn't have much time away from the stand, so I didn't have the luxury of finding much of anything of great value. I left with about half of what I brought with me, and I was happy to shed quite a few pounds of parts. Unfortunately, it was a bust financially, but it was great connecting with lots of old friends, and making a few new ones. I go to Carlisle more for the camaraderie than anything else. I have a bunch of fall spaces, more than I need, so if anyone wants one or more, let me know. I don't intend to make money on them, just recoup my investment. I want to keep them in my name, in the event that I want to bring the mother load of parts down one year, and clear everything from the garage, cellar, etc..