gojaks

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
has anyone tried the gojaks for rolling cars around in the shop...HF has some for a fraction of the cost and I was wondering if anyone here has experience with them...HF is half the price but are they junk...any thoughts...

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
There are some videos of a guy comparing those two, so you can decide for your self.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I bought less expensive ones, they are good but one started leaking in about 6 months. Like any other hydraulic cylinder you can take apart and replace O ring to fix a leak. I didn't buy those from HF, at the time there were some on Ebay at a good price.
I think gojack price is way too high

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I bought ordinary curved plates , no jacks on them. It was very hard to move a car . I replaced all 16 wheels with the gojack wheels $400.00 and it made a very noticeable difference. I was able to sell all swival wheels then and recoup some money. I think i bought the four curved plates years ago for $125.00 for four of them so i still don't have the dollara in them like gojack prices. Actually mine don't take up the outward space because don't have the jack mechanisn sticking out . I could actually shove car to touch wall with the car body . I don't mind jacking up car first to place them under tires. Its not like i do it every day.

409Inmyblood

The HF ones are mechanical, not hydraulic. I bought a set when they first started selling them and they work great. Very handy. You have to be selective with stuff you buy at HF, but these work great!

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I've decided to buy the goacks...all the others on the market seem cheap in comparison...better spend the money now that to have regrets later...