Goodguys Colorado Show

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
This weekend is the big Goodguys event in Loveland I plan to attend in the mighty muscle class. Anyone else coming? I don't like being the only 409 like at Cheyenne. :):)
Robert

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If I'm able to make, it'll will be in a minivan. :cry
Which is really sad because it is less than 20 miles from me :bawl
I just can't push the 59 El Camino that far:pout

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
WOW, sorry I didn't know anything about this event. It is only about 6 hours for me but my tow vehicle(Motorhome) is still in the repair shop getting fixed for the things that occurred during my trip to BG. Also car is in the shop getting ready for winter storage. May next time. Guess I should keep myself better updated on events. Good luck at CO.

Joel

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I show the car at AACA national events and Cheyenne was our western event this year. Tom Nolen also brought a car to the AACA Cheyenne event. I went down to my daughters house in Boulder after the show to take up a deck and do grand pop duties and learned of the big Goodguys event. I have shown the car at the Goodguys southeastern nationals at Charlotte NC and thought would be a big refreshing change out here. Yes it is an 1,800 + miles one way tow but they liked our cars at Cheyenne and I was impressed the AACA president and the Cheyenne regional president greeted our leaving Sunday morning. I'll return someday.
Robert