Gosh Winter is Boring

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just sitting hear ,looking at all the snow and ice on the ground realizing that winter really S**ks!!! Anyway I went on our local area cruise site,one of the guys at our cruise-in posted some pictures from a cruise in in Scottsdale,Az.I think its called the Pavillion.Anyway I know we all enjoy pictures of cars,even if their not all Chevies.Maybe Cecil can chime in on this one,he's probably familiar with the area and the car shows.Anyway enjoy and think spring,after all it only 52 days away!!!!! John

http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/367438/an/0/page/5#Post367438

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Some great cars there John! Thanks for posting the links. I've come to really
appreciate guys who go the non-traditional route. Love the Green Cadillac!
Also think the red & white 59 Dodge with the dual quad equipped Poly block is
cool! All that being said, if I had my druthers I'd take the 61 wagon home. :brow

tn_DSCF4173.jpg

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
This time of year the cars start to show up in the mid-afternoon and stay til 8 or 9pm or until it gets too cold.:eek:
In the summer, they show up about sundown when it starts to get cool enough to venture outside.
Always a good showing of interesting cars. Every Saturday all year and sponsored by the McDonalds seen in he pics.

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Cecil what street is that MickeyDs on I'm sure I have passed it as I have a buddy who lives in Scottsdale and was out there visiting with him during spring training last year and was curuzin up and down that huge grind pattern including that street with about a couple of hundred resturants on it. Now what was the name of that street:doh

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Cecil what street is that MickeyDs on I'm sure I have passed it as I have a buddy who lives in Scottsdale and was out there visiting with him during spring training last year and was curuzin up and down that huge grind pattern including that street with about a couple of hundred resturants on it. Now what was the name of that street:doh

The Pavillions is a shopping center on Indian Bend just west of the 101 Fwy in Scottsdale.

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil,There are really some awesome cars out there.Looks like the guys take a lot of pride in their workmanship and cars,and have mega bucks too spend to make them look like that. I'll be posting another group of pictures later in the week.Just wish we had that kind of weather in the winter here on the right coast. John

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
There are a lot of nice cars but I don't know anybody local with the "megabucks". They must be immigrants from the West Left Coast or the East Left Coast, not flyover country.:D