Got the Biscayne out today

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Fired it up and pulled it out of the garage to move some stuff around. Hadn't been started since early december so figured it was about time to hear that sweet sound again. I think my neighbors think I am crazy. Needs a tail light bulb I see but who cares, it ran great in the 30 degree Wisconsin air! Sorry for the awful camera phone pic, just wanted to share. :brow

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Jason,

Isn't it great to get them started and on the road, even for a short trip !!!! I drove Ms Bela last weekend to Sunday morning coffee, she smiled all the way.

Bill

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I unfortunately didn't get to go far but it was still fun. Needed to get some stuff moved around in the garage so twist my arm, I was happy to fire the car up!

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You shoulda laid a little rubber for the neighbors while you were out.

Don

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
haha I shoulda Don. I didn't want to push it. Especially considering we have only been in this neighborhood for 5 months haha!!

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:crazyYeah,Jason,after all some times throttle return springs "break"between first and secound gear?????????:crazy

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
haha Thankfully the neighbor's home in the background with the lights on owns a Corvette so maybe he gets it! Then there is a guy around the circle from me with a 66 Ford Galaxie that likes to peer into my garage when the doors are open. I'll just tell him the old Chevy has a 283 with rotted mufflers and ask if he wants to line em up for a little fun! :brow:bat

scott hall

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thought my neighbors might not like it either but was wrong. Had one tell me to quit being so calm. One day took our drag car down the road leaving off the trans brake and they were standing out clapping when I come back. You just don't know till you try. :dunno

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When I moved in to this neighborhood, many moons ago, we broke 'em in with the Harleys. At that time, they were not politically correct. Eventually, everyone gets to know each other and it's all OK!

thomas

yellow wagon said:
I think my neighbors think I am crazy. Needs a tail light bulb I see but who cares, it ran great in the 30 degree Wisconsin air! Sorry for the awful camera phone pic, just wanted to share.!

Absolutely change you tail Lights. It is believed that my neighbors do not like it, but whether it was wrong. If you tell me, no so quiet. One day got our car can be a resistance on the road and the other side brokeand went out this clap when I come back. Just do not know until you try. Hehehehe :)
best led lights factory

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
hey Jason, while you got the slicks go take down the 1/4. I'm sure everyone won'ts to know:pop

My neighbor would care:cuss:bat and I live on a dead end road with one neighbor:bang

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I intend to take it to the track once its open for the season. I'm having an issue with one of the slicks right now losing air fast so I'm working on that tonight to remedy that issue. The cars rides great on the street with the MH Racemasters mounted however! I'm not too sure how well they will hook up at the track however as they aren't a very wide track width but only one way to find out!