Got to be a safer way project

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Got to be a safer way project. So instead of climbing a ladder to clean my gutters out I decided to make an attachment for my blower. Little PVC and a fern co-reducing boot and it’s off to the gutters and I must say I made it none too short. Blows the water in the leaves and everything out of the gutters. You must lead with caution or get a funk bath!:wacko:doh It works fantastic and I’m going to see if I can find some thinner wall PVC to make it a little lighter. Nothing is glued just push together so I can flip it and adjust it. I did climb up on the ladder on the end when I was done to see my results and they were very clean with a very small amount of moisture in them. Every year I have to clean My gutters twice once in the spring and once in the fall. No more ladders:dance:happy32C8A6DB-4C87-48A0-BC48-8088029981D1.jpegED7D3837-35D7-4115-92C4-856B0D17D297.jpeg

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Amerimax Home Products at Home Depot. 3' section costs $1.97. Slides under roof and snaps to the gutter. I installed these on the gutters of my garage[shop] and with 2 big maples next to it did not get one leaf in my gutters this fall.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201108-064709_Home Depot.jpg
    Screenshot_20201108-064709_Home Depot.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 17

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I've been using a gutter attachment on my leaf blower for several years. Always ended up covered in water and wet leaves. This past summer, I finally installed leaf guard on the gutter. The leaves still pilled up on top of the guard, but water still flowed into the gutters. We had some good windy days a week or so ago and all of the leaves blew right off. No more wet leaf showers. :D