Got to give a shout out to Pat.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You know, I have only met Paul (pvs409) so far but I feel I know many of you just by our conversations on this site. There are many different personalities and quite honestly a few as my Dad would say, "characters" here but I think I can safely say I don't think there is anyone I would not trust. I have bought parts from Phil, Coots and Jason and always got what I paid for.
Pat (409Newby) wanted a Trump mug like I showed on the site a while ago and asked if I could get him one. Sure, no problem. Got it and mailed it without a second thought about the money. Pat messages me and says "the check is in the mail" and after a day or three I get a check from Pat. Little problem though. It was for considerably more that what the cost of the mug and shipping was, I told him I would send him some money back and after several conversations back and forth he told me that for me to send out the mug on good faith that I would get paid I really should keep the extra. So, after much deliberation I decided to invest the money that Pat so graciously gave as a "tip".

How do you think I did?
Crown.jpg
Cheers to Pat. One of the good ones.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
You know, I have only met Paul (pvs409) so far but I feel I know many of you just by our conversations on this site. There are many different personalities and quite honestly a few as my Dad would say, "characters" here but I think I can safely say I don't think there is anyone I would not trust. I have bought parts from Phil, Coots and Jason and always got what I paid for.
Pat (409Newby) wanted a Trump mug like I showed on the site a while ago and asked if I could get him one. Sure, no problem. Got it and mailed it without a second thought about the money. Pat messages me and says "the check is in the mail" and after a day or three I get a check from Pat. Little problem though. It was for considerably more that what the cost of the mug and shipping was, I told him I would send him some money back and after several conversations back and forth he told me that for me to send out the mug on good faith that I would get paid I really should keep the extra. So, after much deliberation I decided to invest the money that Pat so graciously gave as a "tip".

How do you think I did?
View attachment 86769
I'm not a drinking man but that sure looks good!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I overall agree with you Jeff. I have purchase a few things from several people here and never had a problem with the items. Some of the things were sent before the money ever left my house. On my last transactions I too sent the item before payment because I felt the person was more than trustworthy. Besides even if he didn't pay, I have gotten enough good advice from him to more than cover it. Just don't tell him that. :D

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11

How do you think I did?
View attachment 86769
Looks good to me Jeff; enjoy and Dave remember when the coming civil war starts I’am on your side. :winner