Got to play with a pipe bender last week

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
A friend has an exhaust tube bender with cards. Hard to find 2 1/2" manifold pipes for sale other than full sets of stainless. Bent these out of aluminized steel. Car came with a set of slightly used low restriction turbo mufflers . The plan is to have the tips come out before the rear wheels on the sides. Should be around $160.00 for materials not including beer and pizza. DSCN0884 (1).jpg

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
I'm not following the X. Plenty of clearance to go down the center and exit in front of the rear wheels. Not looking to be the original of originals in this fun driver. Thinking about old school exhaust dumps . The beauty of self expression !

Agent Blue

Well Known Member
[QUOTE

http://www.waldronexhaust.com/[/QUOTE]

Checked their site. Everything I viewed is 2" pipe. I imagine they would do 2 1/2" but their prices would exceed my venture with shipping costs alone . No way would they supply a system minus the mufflers for $160.00 . Pride in doing it yourself is also a factor. Not going to polish the exhaust for show. It expels gas's and controls noise levels. A later update when a 409 is located will render this system useless.