GREAT BEND CONVENTION T-SHIRTS

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Whoa guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really hard to do. I get everything in bulk next week and it's really going to be too difficult to have individual orders for everyone. I'll do it for Allen, Tom and Floyd but really can't accept any more on line orders. This thread wasn't meant for that...just trying to tell what will be offered. After the Convention, we'll see what's left over and we'll handle it then. The cap lady said no problems with short runs of caps. I'll check with the t-shirt people to see about getting more done afterwards if we need to. Thanks for the enthusiasm but just too much to handle before the 22nd when we head to Great Bend!!! Hope you understand.

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Whoa guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really hard to do. I get everything in bulk next week and it's really going to be too difficult to have individual orders for everyone. I'll do it for Allen, Tom and Floyd but really can't accept any more on line orders. This thread wasn't meant for that...just trying to tell what will be offered. After the Convention, we'll see what's left over and we'll handle it then. The cap lady said no problems with short runs of caps. I'll check with the t-shirt people to see about getting more done afterwards if we need to. Thanks for the enthusiasm but just too much to handle before the 22nd when we head to Great Bend!!! Hope you understand.

Phil

Your question in the original post was," So my question is.....for those not being able to attend....what kind of interest and quantities are there? At the Convention, Hayden will be at the Registration Tent signing t-shirts and other Hayden pictures. Hayden does not charge for his autograph."

That is what I think we were all replying to and yes I would have liked a tee shirt autographed by Hayden but am won't be going to KS.

Bill

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bill.................I can't promise anything. If the shirts all sell out...won't have any left with autographs. If we do, I will ask Hayden to sign any left over so we may have some. I'm sorry I can't be more definitive but I can't order 500 of each t-shirts and end up selling 200. I will try my best to have extra ball caps and t-shirts after the Convention but that will depend on demand.