GREAT BEND CONVENTION T-SHIRTS

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I have been watching Bob's thread about t-shirts. I will be placing my order for t-shirts this week to sell at the Convention. My goal is to have enough for the members and locals to buy what they want when they are at the Convention. I'm trying not to have 2-300 left over to bring home!!!! So my question is.....for those not being able to attend....what kind of interest and quantities are there? At the Convention, Hayden will be at the Registration Tent signing t-shirts and other Hayden pictures. Hayden does not charge for his autograph.
I will have my dual 4 409 engine illustration t-shirt both in Ash and Black. I will also have Hayden's red bubbletop in Ash. My plan was 3X to medium but notice that several have requested 8 smalls and I will up the order to include some 4X. My plan at the present is to order 300 t-shirts in the 3 different designs. If there is a large posting this week about interest by this Fri., I can increase those totals. Or depending...I may have more printed after the Convention.
All of my t-shirts are 4 color silk screed and not iron on decals.
Let me know your thoughts.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil,

I won't be attending the convention and I would be interested in Ash, large, one dual 4 and one Hayden.

Thanks,
Jim

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Carl,

if you like I can bring your T Shirts back with me and I can post them across when I get back, around the 14th of October.

just let me know.

cheers

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, 2 large, 2 XL, one of each size of Haydens and one each size of yours in black.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hi Phil,
Can i please order the following
2 XL ash 409 shirts
2 XL ash Hayden Shirt
2 XL Black your shirt
2 M Ash your shirt

That will do for now, i may have to get more at the convention

Steve

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What's happening Phil,
Can i please have 1 of ea in Large and in Ash?
Can you also pass these on to Steve for me. What will the cost of these be so I can fix Steve up before he leaves.

Thanks
Gav

Last edited:

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hi Phil,
Can i please order the following
2 XL ash 409 shirts
2 XL ash Hayden Shirt
2 XL Black your shirt
2 M Ash your shirt

That will do for now, i may have to get more at the convention

Steve
Hey Steve,
Would you mind bringing home a couple for me! I have ordered two in Ash. Will fix you up this weekend.

Gav

Last edited:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
We have 2 threads going about Convention t-shirts. Dennis started one looking for information originally, which is fine. But this thread is the one that I will monitor and keep track of the orders. I can not ship any t-shirts BEFORE the convention!! I will fill orders here with what is left over from Great Bend. Depending on sales at Great Bend....I'll see what I have left. I'm starting out with 300 t-shirts. Depending on the quantity of what the guys who can't attend, I MAY run some more after the event.
But...............if you want a t-shirt...........list your size and design and color. The dual 4 engine design will be available in ash and black and Hayden's t-shirt is in ash only.
Thank you for your consideration!!!
Phil

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Phil,
I would like dual 4 - 1 off Ash, 2 off Black
Hayden's 2 off all XXL
You Have Chevy Taylors requirements, I will pickup on his behalf

regards

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Phil

I will not be attending but would like one 409 Tee shirt in black and one Hayden shirt in Ash, both can be XL.

Thanks

Bill

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Phil , Please put Giny & I down for 4 T-shirts
Giny=1 small 2 4 barrel and 1 Hayden (ASH)
Butch= 1 XL 2 4 barrel black and a XL Hayden ASH)
We will pick them up in Kansas.
THANX BIG GUY:bow:bow
:crazy:dance3:flag

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Duh.............not too bright here, but where can I find a pic of the shirts? Been out of town last week.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
One task accomplished this morning!!!! Got a call that the ball caps are ready!!!!
Your will have 3 choices: red, black or tan. When the lady was picking colors for the black hats, she had a gray and the red combination. I asked her is she had a "shinyer"..is that a word???...color for the gray. I said I wanted something like chrome. She reached over to her inventory and handed me a spool of thread and asked "what does that say?" CHROME I screamed!! So the black hats are chrome and red embroidered!!!! All hats are embroidered.
We've got 250 for the show and if those sell out....she will do me some short runs after the Convention for those who want some. Hope you like!!!
convcaps1.jpg convcaps2.jpg convcaps3.jpg

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Phil:
Can you set aside four shirts, all 2XL. Need two Black, two Ash with Hayden's ink on it :).
Will be there in person to collect and to square up, probably including some hats as well.
Thanks!
Tom