Greta

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's a joke about him being from Puerto Rico. When I was in the Army, I cannot tell you how many people I met that said they were NY'ers. However they were actually from Puerto Rico :scratch

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
dcd72428b1446380ee78e74abbef84ca339a05e974fdf3008ed1150c32123e56.png

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:roll:laugh you guys are definitely cheap entertainment:snack and they never have done anything to me, fortunately their IQ is low enough that they won't take it personally unlike a liberal! Jeff thanks for the tip on the baked chips though, not too much fun to crap through screen wire at a hundred feet and not even hit the wire!:overheat OK Bob you got a little dude for that !!!!!!!! I'm sure Phil could use that one a lot:mock

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I find it hard to believe that she didn't eat a thing for three months. This little girl rose to fame just like all other Liberal minded agendas are they are pushed to the front and jammed down our throats by the Libatard news media and all the dark forces that be in the Dem society (Soros).

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I don't buy for one moment the father was not part of this. Liberals lie though so what should I expect?

Last edited: