Guess what this was #2

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Saw this one about 2009, if it had a title it’s probably worth $15-20,000 in California. :D:D
283A9D29-7D70-4481-8400-8E4E56BD1C53.jpeg

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I agree with James 59 impala. I have spotted a good piece of trim! Looks like the car was cut in half laying on the wrong end of the back half upside down.:dunno2

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes convertible, and a parts car not too far away. Bob will remember this one.
CC5A1BB7-5113-4357-A489-F5D88EC9D445.jpegBB0635E3-661F-4434-B029-4EDAE86624BA.jpeg

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I agree with James 59 impala. I have spotted a good piece of trim! Looks like the car was cut in half laying on the wrong end of the back half upside down.:dunno2
Likely rusted bad, was at the side of a farmers field amd he likely use his front end loader to put it there in a pile.

Nearby was a 63 impala 2 door HT, it was sitting in a brook in about 2 ft of water, stuff had been there 20-30 years.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:barf1 That’s crazy we get that with raccoons here, and I’m starting to see a lot of armadillos that have migrated from Texas up to Central Missouri I bet they froze their a$$ off last month. -20/25 at night!!!
Kevin said that the 63 that I bought from him in Colorado had half of a carcass of a rabbit that his crazy shop cat massacred, and he said that he was going to be kind enough to leave it in there for me when I pick it up. Only 10 1/2 hrs one way:confused.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Make sure it’s not in the nineties when you haul it home or the vultures will come with it?

Listened one time to a scientist who studied turkey vultures, he said to defend themselves, they throw up. Considering their diet, that would be a good defense I’d say. He had one throw up over his car when he startled it when it was eating some road kill.