Hanoi Janes back with friends

wristpin

Well Known Member
Did the Tribes have any say in requesting the pipeline project stopped? I wonder how much the Tribes would get as payment monthly. If the oil isnt sent through this pipeline would it be piped or trucked to western Canada to the Chinese oil ports?
Do these celebrities live in our existance?
Hanoi Jane can go F*ck herself in this any discussion. BTW how much carbon foot print does she generate with her 3 mansions, limos and lear jets. Did i mention Hanoi Jane should STFU F*ck up?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That goofy looking guy in the safety vest was checking out Hanoi I bet he was thinking man would I like to hit on that Bone pile!:cool::crazy

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rats would try to hang him for abuse of a sign and for not taking his garbage with him after he's done partying.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
And just because I know you've been wondering because she's been out of the news lately! And who would know better about things communist like the AK 47 that was famous in Nam but this POS!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Any Libatard worth their weight in Pig $hit would never walk this remark back, because they're Demon possessed, demented, and just not right in the head and if they had their druthers all Conservatives would be on Hitlery's suicide hit list and offed!

Mark