Happy 4-09 day!

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Fired mine up just to back it out of the garage and get some work done on my other projects.:winner

Bob, looks like your supposed to get several inches of snow down your way. We might get an inch or two here.:gaah

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I woke up at 3 this morning and the date popped into my head but I thought I missed it; I thought it was yesterday. I need to be working on something but I've got a cold and can't get motivated.

cuzineddy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
In honor of the day, I removed the intake. Chasing a bad miss on #3 cyl. After trying to keep it running at idle. Vacuum leak?? No evidence of a vacuum leak or water leak. Runs fine at 2000 rpm. I'm stumped!

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Happy 409 day!. Its a good and bad day for me. 4/09 is the day my mom passed away- 19 years ago today. Spent the morning at the cemetery!!!! But its good to know we have our 409 angel always looking after us motor heads!!! :pray :love :hug R .I.P. Mom Love Ya. and please continue to look after us 409 motor heads as we are a special group of people !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
We got lake effect snow this morning. Sun came out in the afternoon and the snow was gone by 6 o'clock. That's Indiana weather, it Sucks.

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Had snow on the cars and grass this morning, but was gone by noon.

Lonnie

bobs409

Administrator
Happy to say our "predicted" (aka: take a good guess and hope we're right) 1-5 inches fizzled out. Roads got covered for about an hour and then it was all melted again. Hope that's the last of this stuff. We had it good this year here. 2 major storms for us and that was it. None of that inch or two here and there all season which always drives me crazy! Bet there is a salt surplus this year!!