Happy Birthday! Happy birthday Gearhead!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Happy birthday Loren!!!! And the rest of today's guys.
See you on here every once in a while Loren....drop back in and tell us what you've been up to!!!!

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey Loren Happy Birthday........what have you been doin'........:dunno
Been about 5 years...........:doh........ since I dropped in on ya comin' back from
Columbus..........any new toys......:rub

:cheers
bj

gearhead409

Well Known Member
hey thanks to everyone. I am 69 today and feel great! ray, the ball game was a little one sided tonight, still fun. b j no new toys except a new chevy suv and a gt mustang ( opps I said a bad word) but it's a fun little hot rod. phil, Ronnie asked me a couple of weeks ago if retirement was good and if I was coming to the convention. yes retirement is good. we are doing a lot of hot rod work, just the thing I like. building a 409for a guy in Columbus that's always fun! yes, I am coming to the convention. not sure yet if we will have a car there. it will be great to see everyone again. loren

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Loren:

I missed your birthday, but here are my belated wishes :). Been quite some time since we met again at Thompson, looking forward to renewing that in Great Bend! Time to put one of your many 62s together and bring it out to Kansas :) :) :).

Cheers!
TomK