Happy New Year, Everyone.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Just got to see the B-2 Bomber on its way east from Pasadena. It always flies overhead since we're about 20 miles east of Pasadena. It doesn't take long for it to get here, either. It makes me proud to be a conservative. We need to fly a formation of about 20 of them over places like iran just to remind them that we're watching. Happy New Year, everybody!!

Last edited:

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Just got to see the Stealth Bomber on its way east from Pasadena. It always flies overhead since we're about 20 miles east of Pasadena. It doesn't take long for it to get here, either. It makes me proud to be a conservative. We need to fly a formation of about 20 of them over places like iran just to remind them that we're watching. Happy New Year, everybody!!
I think that would be all of them, if I'm not mistaken there is only about 20 of them but it would be cool! If you can get that arranged let me know as I will drive out to Whiteman AFB and watch them take off before they get to you, Lol.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Well, the Rose Bowl game started a few minutes ago, the B-2 Bomber did another fly over, so I hung around out front and a few minutes ago, it came over. They were climbing and flying a bit further north of this mornings pass, man, it was LOUD!! This plane is the Air Force's equivalent to Big Boy 4014 of the air. My brother and I were on the phone, him being in Alaska, he could hear it loud and clear over the phone. Makes you proud to be an American!! She's great again!!

Last edited: