Harbor Freight changing...

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just got an email from HFT saying:

As we’ve been following the news over the last few days, we’ve heard about the severe shortage of protective gear for hospitals, healthcare workers and first responders as the impact of COVID-19 is being felt across the country. America depends on these heroes every day and in the days ahead we will depend on them even more. At Harbor Freight, we want them to know that they can depend on us too.
So we’ve decided to donate our entire supply of the personal protective equipment items listed below to front line hospitals with 24 hour emergency rooms in the communities served by our stores.
• N95 Masks
• Face Shields
• 5 and 7 mil Nitrile Gloves

Seems like a good move.

I am working in the hospital today. And while I appreciate the PPE, please send 409 parts and cars :D

bobs409

Administrator
WOW! H.F is going to be losing some of it's fan base if they keep this up. I know some guys want the very best and don't care about price but then there is ME (cheap) :D One of the things about H.F. has always been the low cost but they sure are changing that!

Are they trying to be the new snap on? (as in EXPENSIVE!)

hf.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
I rather buy used bet up Snap On for the same price of Horror Fright's improved tools at their inflated price!