Harley-Davidson's Juneau Avenue HQ

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yes, interesting article. Thanks. I had 4 Jap bikes and 2 Harleys. By far, I enjoyed the Harleys best. My last Harley was a Springer Softail Classic which I bought brand new. To this day, I don't know why I bought it. Had it delivered and for the next 3 years, only looked at it. Therapeutic I guess. Finally, licensed and registered it. Went on 2 separate rides totaling 47 miles. I lost the enthusiasm and desire to ride, so I sold it. Previously years before, I rode a Sportster 1200. Great bike. Rode the heck out of it. Took it to the Woodstock Festival in Bethel several times. Once, I fell over with it in a ditch and a guy wearing nothing more then a fig leaf, came and helped me pick it up. I was praying the wind didn't blow. Fond memories of the Harley, Carmine.

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Thanks for sharing and love seeing them staring at that beautiful knuckle. Looking at the air cleaner im guessing 36'. If it is, it starts at 6 figures today and makes them miners, just pushing out gold bar after gold bar.....Capture.JPG