Hayden convention caps

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
We've had alot of calls this week for more of Hayden's autographed ball caps. So I want to give everyone here the first opportunity to buy one while we still have some left.

They are available in red and khaki. They are embroidered and Hayden has signed the bills.

The caps are $25 each plus $5 to ship. I had Hayden stay in KC another day and sign these for me. He will get a portion of each cap to help with his wife's medical bills. If you want a cap without the autograph, they are $20. I will get some of his t-shirt pictures posted next week. If you want any caps, e-mail me at info@348-409natlconv.com and I'll get you taken care of.

Bob...if this doesn't belong here or should be in the For Sale items, just let me know.

Thanks again to all who made the effort to be here!!

Attachments

• haydenhats.jpg
    haydenhats.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 102

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
more Hayden convention items!!

Here are a couple more items that Hayden signed for us after the convention. He stayed an extra day and signed more t-shirts and mile marker signs.

The Hayden Proffitt t-shirts are $25 each and we only have X-large left. These t-shirts have our convention logo on the front. The signed Hayden Proffitt t-shirts are $30 each. We only have 7 medium and 7 large left. First come --first served on those. We have enough of the X-large probably for everyone. $5 shipping on any amount of t-shirts.

We had 348 and 409 plastic key chains for everyone who registered. The 348 is about 2 3/4" long. The 62-63 style 409 is about 3 1/4" long while the 64-65 style 409 is about 2 3/4" long. They are $5 when included with any other purchase or $6 postage paid. The picture isn't real good on the keychains..sorry about that. They are a dark red to match the 63 interior color!!!

The 409 event t-shirts are $20 and they have the event logo on the front also. We have medium, large and X-large available.

Just email me at info@348409natlconv.com with your order and address. Remember...there are limited sizes available with the Hayden t-shirts. I am giving you all the opportunity before the Hemmings ad comes out and before I put anything on eBay. All ebay auctions will have this same price as a Buy It Now price.

Thanks

Attachments

• haydent-shirt.jpg
    haydent-shirt.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 409t-shirt.jpg
    409t-shirt.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 61
  • convt-shirtlogo.jpg
    convt-shirtlogo.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 348409keychains.jpg
    348409keychains.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 65

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hayden 348 409 mile marker signs

The 348 and 409 mile marker signs are $45. Hayden Proffitt signed ones are $50. In order to ship these mile marker signs safely, I am buying plywood and will cut a piece and wrap everything in cardboard so UPS doesn't bend them. Plan on around $20 UPS for each sign.

Makes an oversized "dash plaque" as Bob Hendrickson said!! Goes great in the garage, den or basement!!! And would make a neat item for your trunk at a car show.

Thanks.

Attachments

• conv348409signs1.jpg
    conv348409signs1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 67
  • conv348409signs2.jpg
    conv348409signs2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 60
  • conv348409signs3.jpg
    conv348409signs3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 62