Hayden Proffitt 62

Carl 1962

Well Known Member
Gentlemen,

Thank you all for the input. I will not go in this direction with my 62', I appreciate the acknowledgement for trying. The correct way to go is to haul out the 63' 409-425; restore the car back to what it was; 62' SS Impala, 327, P/G, factory A/C, P/S, car, anniversary gold. For my father...

Semper Fidelis

Sean

Whoa there, was that 62 originally anniversary gold? It looks like Honduras maroon now. As well as recording everything I can find about 62's I also maintain a specific database of 1962 anniversary gold Impalas because I own one too. I've recorded 130 of the 16,925 that Chevrolet produced in the 62 model year, if you're ok with it, I'd love to record yours too - always room for more. Cheers, Carl

sp6t1348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Whoa there, was that 62 originally anniversary gold? It looks like Honduras maroon now. As well as recording everything I can find about 62's I also maintain a specific database of 1962 anniversary gold Impalas because I own one too. I've recorded 130 of the 16,925 that Chevrolet produced in the 62 model year, if you're ok with it, I'd love to record yours too - always room for more. Cheers, Carl
When you have a chance, PM me

Cheers,

Sean