Hayden Proffitt's Z11 (a tribute)

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Weren't all headliners white early on, I know in 62 if you had black interior the headliner was white. I remember spraying my 62 headliner black with vinyl spray back when I was in high school, I did it without taking it out and it was hard to do upside down.

409envy

Well Known Member
Does any one know what the large circular decal is on the quarter panel behind the door? At first I thought it may have been a Hurst shifter contingency sticker but it is mounted the wrong way... I also thought Iskendarian cams but being a super stock car it would have had the production cam shaft in it still?
Inked009_298_orig_LI.jpg

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Does any one know what the large circular decal is on the quarter panel behind the door? At first I thought it may have been a Hurst shifter contingency sticker but it is mounted the wrong way... I also thought Iskendarian cams but being a super stock car it would have had the production cam shaft in it still?
View attachment 86806
Obviously the two previous posts had stated that the decal was isky........ was watching the meltdown drags on video YouTube and saw this ..........
5EC4F3E3-200F-40ED-8DCD-CF34A92E0F54.jpeg