heddrik the newby

heddrik

Well Known Member
Newby here , been reading posts for years just never registered. Owned a 62 SS in the 80's, hope to find another some day. Always loved the 09. Thank you for all the information I have learned just browsing posts here, a great group of "young" men. I live in Ft. Worth Tx., machinist by trade.

heddrik

Well Known Member
Thank you for your warm replies, from Texas where it was 75 degrees today! I'm an Air Force brat, we were stationed in Maine, Mass, Michigan, Indiana, and Puerto Rico. So dad moved to Fla. when he retired. I love this site and the funny, knowledgeable people on it are what make it great. Thank you all again.

heddrik

Well Known Member
Wristpin, be glad to do anything you need, just need the equipment. I run a CNC lathe most of the time, not much experience with auto
parts. Mainly aerospace and oilfield here in Tx. My address is 10229 Sunset View Dr. Ft Worth Tx. 76108. free is fair for the right people
:-) dont know how to do your emogees yet. I doubt I can afford the 62 SS right now, but thank you for the info.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Jeff had his knees replacef JUST for the Bonus Prostrate Exam. "Off" is Relative.
Thank you for the offer on machine work. I'd gladly pay. Imoji button is that smiley face above the "J" in Jeff

heddrik

Well Known Member
Thank you all for the gracious welcomes. If the people here are as deviant as I think, in many respects I should feel quite at home ! I cant wait to meet
some of you fellow deviants in person. Mr wristpin, sorry but i did not understand your imoji reference.