Hei Distributor on a 348 motor

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
whats up everyone's i have a question...i don't have a color match tag on my impala i was removing the heater cover and I saw a different color of paint on my car...could I find the right color with the vent tag for the car please let me know i though my paint color was original
Take a picture of the color you found and post it, is it on your 58 Impala?

Jaime arias

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
What do you mean if they leak..if so no but that port dont like the way it looks thats why i swap them out i just want to know what I could sell them for

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Take a photo of the insides, drippers will have pointed sheetmetal fingers to drip oil on the rockers (they are worth more).

Jaime arias

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hello everyone I hope you guys had a great Christmas..now i have questions to ask :pray ok so i is there any spindle that I could use besides the original one .and the reason I ask is because I bought a disc brake kit for my 58 impala and this is the second time my bearings go out is there something else I could do I know they sell the 2 inch drop ones but I don't want those so could you guys help out I would really appreciate it..these guy said to me that I could use 80 caprice spindle but they got to be 11 inches spindle but I had to do something to the lower ball joint...has anybody ever heard of that

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I would find a washer of the proper thickness to put between the nut and the tang washer to get the cotter pin hole lined up.