Hello all

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Anything you can think of that you just can't find an answer to, we are happy to help. Get used to clicking that SEARCH button up in the top right hand corner. I've been haunting this forum for 6 years and I still hit that search button 2-3 times a day. (still haven't learned anything though) :think

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome to the forum EP_80, I sure you will enjoy it as there is more GOOD information here than anywhere else!!!

EP_80

Hello all, thank you for the kind words! But this is her. She does go down the road fine. Already have disk brakes and 66 chevelle 10bolt rear (for now) and has 350 - th350. But getting tired of the normal powertrain. so what else do you do? stuff a W in with a muncie to follow. She still has a long way to go, really just cosmetics.

IMG_20190418_201138.jpg

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hello all, thank you for the kind words! But this is her. She does go down the road fine. Already have disk brakes and 66 chevelle 10bolt rear (for now) and has 350 - th350. But getting tired of the normal powertrain. so what else do you do? stuff a W in with a muncie to follow. She still has a long way to go, really just cosmetics.

View attachment 91150
Most of us are standing in the cosmetics line looking forward to a little more glam but I have a photo somewhere of my wagon setting next to a Ferrari at a car show and not one person looking at the Ferrari as they swap 348-409 questions/stories. LOVE THOSE WHITE WALLS! If you look real close my front tires are wide whites turned around. I was so stupid turning them inside like that.
12.jpg

NCPOP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3

View attachment 91150
Very nice!!!:appl:appl