Hello from Iowa

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
New to the forum, thank you for allowing me in, I hope to pick up lots of usable, information from some of the more experienced members, I am in the process of building a 409/340 HSP, 64 SS

64chevydude

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome Iowa409 ! Lots of info and good people people here! You should post some pictures if you have any.

Steve

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Welcome to a great group of guys and gals!!!!
Watch out for the Dude from Vinton....................he's habit forming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Great to have ya, we do love pictures................absolutely a great bunch of guys hangin out here, with knowledge they will share, so come on in.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Not another Iowa guy! Says another Iowa guy... Welcome! I'm in the Des Moines area. Iowa 409 guy runs "Crusher" pretty hard now and then, I've seen it with my own eyes. I hope to some day give him a run for his money. finishing my top end as we speak. (348 stroked out to 434 going in a 64' 2dr belair.) Everyone has lots of knowledge and willing to help if we can.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Another Iowa guy! There goes the neighborhood! Great bunch here. I'm in Nebraska now but from South Dakota. Brother, sister and in-laws reside Sioux City and Council Bluffs.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Iowa409 is MIA....haven't seen anything since his intro post from November 18................:dunno:scratch