Hello from Iowa

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Midwest guys! Check out Motormagic.info for all of your motor sport needs. Its mostly a guide for anyone in Iowa and some of the surrounding states. Everything from car shows, races, swap meets and auctions.

Iowa409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I am in Des Moines, was out of commision for a bit, but back strong now, I have two 64 HardTop SS, they both are in the restore stage, I just need more time with them that life seems to be taking away, but I will get there, lol

White 64SS, that someone painted with what looks to be a paint brush, should be desert tan, with Fawn interior, 327 (needs rebuilt) PG.

64SS, Palomor Red, Black interior, was a 283, but I bought a rebuilt 409/340 hsp that I have not decided on which to put it in yet? This one needs considerable rust repair, the white one is from the West and very much rust free and could be on the road, easily. This red one is a factory 3 or 4 speed car, the pedal is in there anyhow.

I did pick up a 4 speed Muncie M21, that could go in either, I am just still making choices and thinking on the route. I am still trying to learn how to use the site, lol

Thank you all