Help me with this picture

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah but I said I was using protection Skip. You employee the ole twobagger thingy and a muzzle I think at least it looks like she might have a decent bod at least you wouldn't have to look at her and the muzzle would keep her from nipping you.:winner

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ya got that right but I look at it this way as long as the muzzle & bags stayed in place it might be ok plus it looks like she might have a nice set of knockers. She's a Gubberment employ that's over $150 G's plus I could collect on her disability insurance for being a Retard then I could join the elites here as being a 409 car owner.:crazy:brow

P.S. Get me a Ho there's to much work involved with those Hoe thingy's.

Mark

Last edited:

chuckl

Well Known Member
Ya got that right but I look at it this way as long as the muzzle & bags stayed in place it might be ok plus it looks like she might have a nice set of knockers. She's a Gubberment employ that's over $150 G's plus I could collect on her disability insurance for being a Retard then I could join the elites here as being a 409 car owner.:crazy:brow

P.S. Get me a Ho there's to much work involved with those Hoe thingy's.

Mark
Mark, you mean there is a government subsidy for owning a 409? Wow! I never knew that. Along with my subsidies for Bahia grass, toad stools and night crawler worms; life is good. More Coors Light is on the list. This is a great country! Chuckl :D :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mark, you mean there is a government subsidy for owning a 409? Wow! I never knew that. Along with my subsidies for Bahia grass, toad stools and night crawler worms; life is good. More Coors Light is on the list. This is a great country! Chuckl :D :D

Chuck I think maybe if you would lighten up just a tad on some of the stuff that you have Subs on you might have found this. You mean you didn't buy that guys book that had question marks all over his suit awhile back on Gubberment subs I do believe it was probably in there.

Mark

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I agree Mark i think she'd be fun to ride. Maybe climb on then tell her you support the wall. See if you can hang on for 8 seconds!!

Have a good handful of hair ......Make sure you’re all the way in ......and then whisper in her ear........ and hang on ...........What you got there is........... rodeo sex.......YEEE HAAA......!!!!!!