Help support this site

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Hey Bob. Happy birthday gift in the mail.
Thanks for keeping this site on line and humming.
You don't look like I imagined

Steve Evans

awsumcars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
It looks like the Kitty bowl is empty Bob, so off goes a little help to fill up the bowl :write........No car parts though :roll, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. :xmas2. Oh by the way, I would enjoy a 409 sticker for my stocking! :pray..... and thanks for this great site.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bob, just sent my donation, it’s a long time coming, sorry should have done this a long time ago.
Dave

bobs409

Administrator
It looks like the Kitty bowl is empty Bob, so off goes a little help to fill up the bowl :write........No car parts though :roll, and Merry Christmas to you and yours. :xmas2. Oh by the way, I would enjoy a 409 sticker for my stocking! :pray..... and thanks for this great site.

Thank you. I'll have to check with Santa to see if you've been good first on the sticker request. :p :shaker
Donatation for this year sent...thank you .. the site is great:love1
Paul

Thank you Paul, I'll get your status updated. :drinking

Bob, just sent my donation, it’s a long time coming, sorry should have done this a long time ago.
Dave

Thank you Dave. Will let you know when it arrives. :drinking

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Super small world!! What I do in my day job is run about a 5th of the internet, and this site is in one of our brands!!! We manage about 45,000 systems and have about 5.2 million customers. Just had the team log into your server and glad to say, you have one of the fastest in our inventory!! I'll make sure you always have the latest and greatest tech and putting YOUR site on this screen for all to watch!!! WOW, small world!! If you ever experience any issues, ping me asap! I sit in the center of our command center and can make sure your covered...

Funny, i'd trade this in a second to build cars!!

K

Attachments

• 20171207_094313.jpg
    20171207_094313.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 16

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi Bob, just dropped something in the mail for you. I want to memorialize this in writing by saying, when I win the Power Ball Mega Jackpot, I'm going to double my contribution; promise, Carmine.