Help support this site

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
‘‘Tis the season Bob. I hope I can find where I filed your address. It’s too cold to deliver it up there. I go by MacKenzie’s place on the way up to you. You would get two for one!:think
Robert

El Rat

Well Known Member
Hi Bob ...I will gladly donate as soon as I get my income tax. Our house was destroyed during hurricane and I’m trying to get a refund from prior years. I’ve hired a tax attorney but so far the return I’ve received for 2017 is less than the amount I had to pay! (1200.00)

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi Bob. Going to drop something in the mail for you this morning. Want to thank you for the great site that you operate and also the participation of the members who have so much experience and knowledge, all willing to share. Some have even made an offer for me to call them with my problem, which I did. Very grateful for that. I'm a member of 5 other car forums, but this is by far, the absolute best. I enjoy very much coming here and posting; sometimes just reading. Some threads can be very entertaining :laugh3. Keep up the fine work. Thank you very much, Carmine.

bobs409

Administrator
Hi Bob. Going to drop something in the mail for you this morning. Want to thank you for the great site that you operate and also the participation of the members who have so much experience and knowledge, all willing to share. Some have even made an offer for me to call them with my problem, which I did. Very grateful for that. I'm a member of 5 other car forums, but this is by far, the absolute best. I enjoy very much coming here and posting; sometimes just reading. Some threads can be very entertaining :laugh3. Keep up the fine work. Thank you very much, Carmine.

Thanks carmine. I can't take the credit for the forum being the best, our people make that what is. :hug

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Finally got my donation to the site made for another year.
thanks. I forgot to send it paypal as friends and family so the 3 to 4 % is not charged to the donation.
Paul Stensland

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Bob sorry for the delay in the Christmas present site contribution. I just put one in the mail Friday. Thanks for another great 409 year!
Robert