Hemmings Muscle Car Magazine Feature:

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The February 2008 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines has a feature ad on Dave Strickler,Bill Jenkins and Armon R. Smith Chevrolet Dealership and all of the Old Reliable Chevy's.Some really neat pictures of which I have never seen before.Ad features all the cars from 61' till 70's. Pretty interesting reading. John

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks for the heads-up John, So , 409 articles in Super Chevy, Car Craft and Hemmings Muscle Car,,,,,, all February 2008. Sorta strange, huh ?

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ron,also in Muscle Car Review December 2007 has a feature article on a 64"Chevy SS 409 car.Car was refound by the original owner after many,many years.Car also had a very rare option vinyl top on it,which I have never seen on any 64' car as an option.
I agree that this is real strange all these articles at once. John

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Thanks for the heads-up John, So , 409 articles in Super Chevy, Car Craft and Hemmings Muscle Car,,,,,, all February 2008. Sorta strange, huh ?

Hey Ronnie
This could be the beginning of a renaissance for the 409..........:brow

I just can't figure out what to do with all the money when they fly past
those Hemi cars.....:D look out Barrett/Jackson

Everyone here will be living it up, everynight will be Saturday night........:roll

hmmm....on second thought, think I'll keep my 348 & 409................:rolleyes:

:cheers
bj