Here we go again

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hi everyone. The illustrious Sen. Corey Booker came up with a plan that he wants to implement. I don't know the details yet, but it seems he wants to close the socio/economic gap between the white and black race. He claims that blacks only have 10% of what whites do, given the same set of circumstances. Hmmm..........
Interesting. Maybe whites have more because they work more. That's a novel thought. Maybe whites don't knock up seven different ho's who come along. Education, it's there if you want it. Go in debt like everyone else does. If this gap does exist, which I wouldn't believe Booker if my life depended on it, then there are legitimate reasons for the disparity that have to be addressed. But, with him and his kind, it's easier to blame something or someone else. Don't take responsibility for your behavior or place in society. Good Lord no. Come up with some lame, bogus nonsense. I guess his push for reparations must not be going so well, therefore he needs to stir the coals in other area's. His/their bull___t, is endless, Carmine.

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Hi everyone. The illustrious Sen. Corey Booker came up with a plan that he wants to implement. I don't know the details yet, but it seems he wants to close the socio/economic gap between the white and black race. He claims that blacks only have 10% of what whites do, given the same set of circumstances. Hmmm..........
Interesting. Maybe whites have more because they work more. That's a novel thought. Maybe whites don't knock up seven different ho's who come along. Education, it's there if you want it. Go in debt like everyone else does. If this gap does exist, which I wouldn't believe Booker if my life depended on it, then there are legitimate reasons for the disparity that have to be addressed. But, with him and his kind, it's easier to blame something or someone else. Don't take responsibility for your behavior or place in society. Good Lord no. Come up with some lame, bogus nonsense. I guess his push for reparations must not be going so well, therefore he needs to stir the coals in other area's. His/their bull___t, is endless, Carmine.
Booker and other liberals are all about diversity......until there is diversity. Then it goes by a different name; one certain to be the fault of old whitey.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There will always be someone or something in your path during your life. Doesn't matter if your black, white, Asian, gay, straight, whatever your political or religious affiliations are. Doesn't matter. You have to adapt and keep moving forward. I always tell people You are what you are because of what you have or have Not done while your on this planet. You can take handouts, complain, blame others. In the end, you will still be in the same place, with the same work ethic and education blaming others for having something you don't.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I just get tired of the same old nonsense, over and over and over again. Some, want nothing more then a constant handout. A free-bee. When one idea fails, they come up with something else. They should put as much effort and energy into something legitimate and they just might become successful. Good Lord should they take responsibility for their own woes, Carmine.