Hi Everyone

Astro409

Well Known Member
I'm glad to have found a website for people with my similar interests. Even if its only the 409s that gets us to come together, i'm thankful. People call me NetO its like Net O

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
NetO, Welcome to this site. Eldo convts??? Pretty classy stuff. Is your 64 a 409 car? If so, Im sure you will enjoy this site. Anything you need, just ask, and someone is always willing to help. ( Even though you are an Astro fan) :) :)

Mr Goodwrench

Well Known Member
welcome

welcome net0!! alot of knolwledgeable people here willing to help. (unless your wanting to install a holley carburetor on a W engine) :doh

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Mr Goodwrench said:
welcome net0!! alot of knolwledgeable people here willing to help. (unless your wanting to install a holley carburetor on a W engine) :doh

You quack me up !!!

Welcome to the nut house NetO !!!

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome aboard Net0, and you'll soon figure out who the head nut is. If you haven't already.:roll
Ray

Astro409

Well Known Member
Its a 409

Ronnie Russell said:
NetO, Welcome to this site. Eldo convts??? Pretty classy stuff. Is your 64 a 409 car? If so, Im sure you will enjoy this site. Anything you need, just ask, and someone is always willing to help. ( Even though you are an Astro fan) :) :)

My 64 Impala is a 409 convertible but not a Super Sport. Isn't that weird? I can imagine the purchase, "give me a convertible, upgrade the engine to a 409, and save me money by holding the SS package". Well, it makes it that more different, I guess.:dunno BTW
Thanks for the warm welcome. I already feel like I belong here.

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Seats.

Just remember, the bench seat does have some values that the buckets do not. Nuff said.
Some people had back trouble from the original bucket seats. I know my Dad did. He bought a 63 Olds Starfire, and had back trouble fairly soon after wards. His chiropractor told him to get rid of the bucket seats. He didn't, but I think he put a pillow against the seat back.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Sorry ,,, have to do this,,,,,,

NetO,,, what happens when people back you into a corner?????:dunno

Do you become a Wall-NetO ??????:roll :roll :roll

Awhhhh,,, your too young to know what it means anyways,,,,:D

Astro409

Well Known Member
dq409 said:
Sorry ,,, have to do this,,,,,,

NetO,,, what happens when people back you into a corner?????:dunno

Do you become a Wall-NetO ??????:roll :roll :roll

Awhhhh,,, your too young to know what it means anyways,,,,:D

Usally, I get the jokes. But, at 34 years young, I didn't understand that one.:dunno What's it mean dq409? I get a lot of net.com instead of Neto which is pronounced more like Net-O and not NeatO.:grumble:

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Astro409 said:
Usally, I get the jokes. But, at 34 years young, I didn't understand that one.:dunno What's it mean dq409? I get a lot of net.com instead of Neto which is pronounced more like Net-O and not NeatO.:grumble:

Walneto`s are/were a candy that was popular years ago.,,,dq :D

Astro409

Well Known Member
A new hobby

dq409 said:
Walneto`s are/were a candy that was popular years ago.,,,dq :D

Cool, now I have something new to look into.:D But, it was before my time cause I don't remember the candy.:dunno I'll post a few pictures of the 64 later today. I'm paralized from the chest down since a car jacking in 2-02-2002. My brother didn't know I had the car back and he's all excited and will come this afternoon to take pictures.:clap