Hi from Florida

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well I'm inFlorida with my wife at my son's house for Thanksgiving holiday. I'm using his laptop and my balogna fingers don't fit to well. Hospice has taken my mother for 5 days and we got away together for the first time in 7 months. I saw a 58 stationwagon in GA. on the way down I'll stop on the way back and see what he wants for it. 81 degrees and we're taking the grandkids to the beach today, eat your heart out CPG and all the rest in the frozen north.:cool: Roy

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
LANGUAGE ARTS!!!!!

Aubrey.......you have a command of the English language like no one I've ever met!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :mad: :p :cry :( :) :eek: : :

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
MORE!!!

With a vocabulary like this...maybe you would consider being a speaker at the convention!!!!:cheers :cheers :deal :D :D

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
With a vocabulary like this...maybe you would consider being a speaker at the convention!!!!

And why NOT ????

Better put CPG on the list !!! :bow

:stooges

truck409

Supporting Member 1
whaddya mean Frozen north?It's a balmy -1 degree here in Delta today,nice and warm (for us shirt sleeve weather,we had -42 over night last week!):evil :evil hee hee hee! Hi Phil! Paul

You know the saying.....

Better to remain silent, and be thought a fool...
than to type too many words, and remove all doubt:p

NOW the feces will come in contact with subtle pitch of the blades being propelled in rapid rotation by the low resistance electric motor which has been known to propell the functional apparatus of the air displacement device.:eek:

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Yep, it's pretty nice here. I've been in Daytona for the past week for the Turkey Run. Weathers been great, rained this evening and it's turning cold now but it doesn't matter now, I gotta go home tommow.

Tommy

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm home now, been home for 25 minutes, got the car unloaded and am going to take it easy for the rest of the night. A little advice on travel, set the cruise on 74 mph and get in the right lane quick so you don't get run over. I like to drive fast once in a while but not all the time. It is good to be back.:cheers Roy

348NUT

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Aubrey!

Just thought I'd let you know I'm leaving for AZ in 18 days for two weeks. Eat your heart out! :D NUT