hi " in debt with no regret"

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
hi live in charlotte nc i have a 1962 impala 327 car name is "in debtwith no regret" car has been in super chevy mag nov 2006 and has won many of awards like the world of wheels casi cup
but now iam building a 409 for car and look forward to this site .
gabe:)

Attachments

• A-WEB-CESTARO1962IMPALA-1.jpg
    A-WEB-CESTARO1962IMPALA-1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 400
  • 62impalaengine.jpg
    62impalaengine.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 408
  • DSC_8539.jpg
    DSC_8539.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 426
  • WORLDOFWHEELS015.jpg
    WORLDOFWHEELS015.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 386

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Gabriel,

Beautiful car:bow, beautiful trophy girls:clap

If you are converting it to a 409 you are in the right place, but you may need to change the name to "More in debt with no regrets":roll

Welcome to the asylum:hug

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Gabe, Beautiful car, however it will look even better with the 409. Plenty of help on this site, just ask. :)

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Gabe-

My father got me into these cars about a year ago and the first one I saw pics of how I wanted to do my car, was in fact your car! Thanks for the motivation...And my wife thanks you for the ever increasing debt your car has brought into our family! :)

Awesome Car!!!

Good luck on the 409 ... I just purchased my first 409 motor last week. (Wife has to thank Ronnie Russell for that one!)

Take Care-
Brian

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Nice car, real nice!:clap
Judging by how nice the small block looks, I think you're going to come up with a great looking 409. Don't forget to post some progress pictures. We love pictures.:deal

BULLET WITH A BENCH SEAT

Supporting Member 1
That is one of the coolest air cleaners I have ever seen. There used to be a company called Bogus Induction who built a lot of that kind of stuff. Is that one of his??? Cool ride.
Donnie