Hillary

bobs409

Administrator
bd1edd08847cfa3832bb610d65d9295e.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
What the hell was she doing here Hooking? Those freaken pants have everything but a flashing neon arrow advertising her wares that's a pretty big bullseye she has right there between her legs, maybe that's how she captured Trench Coat Willy.

Mark

Mark........... Only you would have noticed something like that!!!!!!:wacko :crazy :D

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
She must have done something special to hook Ol Bill he was a good looking young man her:barf1

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
But why did he have to share that with us? :yuck

Bob I always like to try to keep you informed when it comes to all things about Hitlery being you don't watch the news anymore . I mean there's a possibility in this volatile climate we all live in and she might still be available and in need of some companionship and I thought being you're from coal country maybe you just might like to get down and dirty and be feeling a little frisky & lucky and remember then there's the Clinton cash.:brow:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
ThAAAts why she lies so much when her nose grows it irons out some of her deep crevice's and if I may go just a little farther this is why Willy cheats on her so much it obviously straightened out the one that Willy covets so much:cloud:shower that is if she ever had that famale part to begin with.

Mark