Hillary

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6ebf7d565281541622329360296bdb5e116fbacd0bed3ae640192571be794a72.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
She and her husband "Slick Willy", live in Westchester County, NY, about 45 minutes from me. A very expensive and exclusive community. I often wonder while she is away, if there are any sightings of Monica lurking in the woods behind their home?? You never know. But then again, he didn't hide her last time. Brought her right into the Whitehouse for his dalliance. For a Rhodes scholar, he's pretty stupid. And she is no better. Misery loves company. She's a carpet bagger. Wish they all would return to Arkansas. Better yet, California. Always room for one more :laughing, Carmine.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Don't send them out here. We have enough problems without their help. One thing, though. They could walk around openly and not be noticed.They could hide amongst their own kind pretty well. Another thing--why do they all live in fabulously wealthy gated communities from the Hamptons to Malibu in lavish luxury, and try every way they can to control and criticize your pension plan, your home equity, stocks, whatever wealth you have worked 40-50 years to accumulate and suggest that you not olly shouldn't have it, but you must have gotten it illicitly. One thing, bill never got accused of being gay. She? Who knows. They deserve each other.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Saw a pic of her a few years back. She was in a two piece bathing suit and walking on the beach. The caption read " get off the beach. The harpooners are out". Never laughed so hard, Carmine.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Make a Wish

After a relaxing bath, Monica Lewinsky was looking at herself naked in a mirror, remembering her time with Bill Clinton. Her frustration over her inability to lose weight was depressing her.
In an act of desperation, she decided to call on God for help...
"God, if you take away my love handles, I'll devote my life to you," she prayed
And just like that, her ears fell off.
Touching story, don't you think?