Hillary

Clint

Well Known Member
That's pretty much the way I look at the whole Dem. party Clint. The way they and the A.C.L.U goes after Christianity in this country while at the same time supporting the Muzzies.
This leads me to believe that there's evil forces at work in this country!

Mark
I have felt the same way for years. I blame the liberal education system and "the everyone is a winner" mentality... Some need to be left behind!!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Better late than never................

get

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Isn't that just like a Libatard trying to get something for nothing. Looks like ole Hillary's going for a threefer here soup & sausage samich and a after dinner mint or is that just one of her reset buttons? And if its the later it would be a soup & sausage samich with a do over and then the sky's the limit.:wacko

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just read on line that Bill and Hillary are on a paid tour/speaking engagement. They just finished their first in Canada. Not sold out. Maybe one of them are running for the Canadian Parliament?? I just wish these carpet baggers would bow out of politics and go back to Arkansas. I hate them being here in NY. Probably only about 30 miles from me the way the crow flies. Much too close. Maybe I should go to Arkansas, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just read on line that Bill and Hillary are on a paid tour/speaking engagement. They just finished their first in Canada. Not sold out. Maybe one of them are running for the Canadian Parliament?? I just wish these carpet baggers would bow out of politics and go back to Arkansas. I hate them being here in NY. Probably only about 30 miles from me the way the crow flies. Much too close. Maybe I should go to Arkansas, Carmine.

You better call Terminix Carmine I have a feeling that the Clinton Creeping Cooties are sliming & slithering your way as we speak.:zombie

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Merely coughing on her own venom .:barf1 Slick Willy was probably hoping she was gonna cash in so it could all be his and then there is only one other that he has to take care of.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Merely coughing on her own venom .:barf1 Slick Willy was probably hoping she was gonna cash in so it could all be his and then there is only one other that he has to take care of.

Mark

He looks worse than she does! Maybe they'll both croak at the exact same time. :dead