Hillary

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think it's time we start asking our OFFICIALS this question???? It's ridiculous what this woman gets away with. DC is a cess pool!

I would think if Mueller was the kick a$$ investigator he thinks he is I would think his next job after he's done with Trump's witch hunt that he would want to investigate this POS for crimes against the U.S., e-mails, the uranium deal and money laundering with the Clinton Foundation and what ever else he could dig up.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
f0806105449eac2cd7d1246d098e4922fd4f6e5419b2b9e95f74c3e57b82efdb.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
From Iowa Senator Grassley who was the Chair of the Judiciary Committee that confirmed Kavanaugh.

I wrote to the Justice Department’s Inspector General and the FBI Director seeking answers about the Bureau’s raid on the residence of a whistleblower who reportedly disclosed information about the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium One transaction. I asked about the FBI’s awareness of the protected disclosures made by the whistleblower, the basis for the raid and whether any of the material seized during the raid was classified. Whistleblowers have exposed waste, fraud and abuse in just about every industry and agency in this country. Congress must take action to make sure they're protected, that includes oversight of matters whistleblowers report and how agencies treat America's truth tellers.

chuckl

Well Known Member
And guess who was on the team investigating Richard Nixon and Watergate? She was fired from that team, by a fellow Democrat chairman, for unethical behavior and lying, on multiple occasions. Imagine that--Hillary lying!!! Both should be in jail. Political incest produces a special kind of moronic stupidity, disguised as brilliance. And we have a large, new crop of morons poised to pass legislation to ensure propagation of their species.