HO Ho HO

pg409

Well Known Member
scan0008.jpg

Santa's quick sleigh.......................

pg409

Well Known Member
The photo was taken about 11 years ago.
But, today, in our yard there is at least 18" of snow.

A WHITE Christmas for sure!!!!

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Nice sleigh!

I showed that picture to my better half, who often wonders what the attraction is that I have with these old cars (you'd think she'd have figured it out after 28 years...) and her comment was "You should sell yours and get a convertible".

I won't sell the Chevys I already have (all hardtops), but i think I just got the Green Light to purchase a convert :) :) :).

Thanks!

TomK

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I showed that picture to my better half, who often wonders what the attraction is that I have with these old cars (you'd think she'd have figured it out after 28 years...) and her comment was "You should sell yours and get a convertible".

I won't sell the Chevys I already have (all hardtops), but i think I just got the Green Light to purchase a convert :) :) :).

Thanks!

TomK
I showed the picture to Ann and she said he should put his top up!!!
robert

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That reminds me of the Auto City Classic Christmas card, but their 58 is in a bit less desireable condition!

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great photo, the wife didn't show much interest but the Kids just loved it. My six year old said........"gee Dad, It's not going to take Santa long to get here driving that Chevy". :D

pg409

Well Known Member
Replaced the original 327 about six years ago.
Over 11000 miles and runs great. This is a '63 Glide 340hp.
Yeah, I know, no ballast resistor, or return fuel line, wrong
shroud, but I am having fun!!!

Copy2ofIM000068.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
All Right! Santa got my letter about me wanting a red 63 convertible.:clap I didn't realize he'd actually be driving it to me loaded with presents though.

Time to add another wing onto the garage! :D

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
All Right! Santa got my letter about me wanting a red 63 convertible.:clap I didn't realize he'd actually be driving it to me loaded with presents though.

Time to add another wing onto the garage! :D

Bob: With your construction schedule I think that Santa's 63 will be outside until next year:roll :roll
robert

bobs409

Administrator
Actually, the building aspect is done and over thankfully. I'm ready to buy the 4 post lift but just waiting for spring first! All that's left to do to the garage yet is some drywall and the heating system. Dang!, it's cold in there!!! Most times, it's colder in there than it is outside! :eek:

Bob

bubbletop1961

Well Known Member
Replaced the original 327 about six years ago.
Over 11000 miles and runs great. This is a '63 Glide 340hp.
Yeah, I know, no ballast resistor, or return fuel line, wrong
shroud, but I am having fun!!!

That is the MOST important part. Very awsome car.