Hoarding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Forget the yeast Ray. Vacuum seal some of that smoked trout and send it to me :D
Believe it or not I can't get any of my friends to give me a hand getting more fish! These young kids don't seem to be interested for the good things in life. Yesterday I put the Polaris RZR on its side trying to get down the hill to the creek. Rolled over on the driver side and I had to crawl through the passenger door then crawl to the back of the machine to get off. Pulled it back on its wheels with the winch and got the job done. Today I'm as stiff as a rusty gate. May have help coming today but now it rained last night, putting my head out the back door I can hear the creek roaring! I'm going to walk down this morning and check it out.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Believe it or not I can't get any of my friends to give me a hand getting more fish! These young kids don't seem to be interested for the good things in life. Yesterday I put the Polaris RZR on its side trying to get down the hill to the creek. Rolled over on the driver side and I had to crawl through the passenger door then crawl to the back of the machine to get off. Pulled it back on its wheels with the winch and got the job done. Today I'm as stiff as a rusty gate. May have help coming today but now it rained last night, putting my head out the back door I can hear the creek roaring! I'm going to walk down this morning and check it out.
Drag racing Badass for how many years and you roll a go cart....:facepalm. Be more careful.

drc409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I see that NHRA has shutdown all events for 30 days. I wonder if local tracks will start doing they same.