Honey Bunch, Honey Bunch! We got no stinking Honey Bunch!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Six day's in South Carolina, "Isle of Palm's" then on to "Princess Ann" Maryland, named after Roberts "trim and pretty" wife Ann, then home to Ohio after trying to reach Denny Ford and "Bo" in Washington Pa. (with no success). South Carolina"s beach was awesome but the heat was brutal! Thanks to Robert Street and his wife Ann who opened their home to a wayward traveler! Robert awed me with a visit to his good friend Loyd and his "Super" Super Duty Pontiac. Loyd is a very knowledgeable guy and it was a fact filled visit. Robert was a great host and we collaborated in a tasty Grilled Chicken breast salad dinner. Breakfast at the Street home was a traditional Maryland treat with Hot Cakes, Scrapple, Eggs over easy, Orange juice and coffee no stinking Honey Bunch of Nuts, Phil!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Robert and I spoke the evening before but he wasn't able to give me your expected arrival time until about an hour before you got there. It would have taken me over two hours to get to Salisbury so I told him to go on and enjoy your afternoon peeking in Robert's friends garages. There are to many cool cars around there to waste time waiting for another guy to show up!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Ray!!!! Robert HAD a choice between Raisin brand Crunch or Honey Bunches............the choice was all his!!!!!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Wow, just had another piece of Roberts favorite "Smith Island cake" that Robert sent home with me. This cake has more layers than an onion! Nine that I have counted. Dam'n cake is worse than M&Ms.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Phil I didn't give him a choice as to what I cooked but just my luck he liked everything!
Dick he had pretty much the same historic tour that you and Cecil had. Of course the SD was his favorite as it was fired up and sounded great.
robert