Hope 'n Change

bobs409

Administrator
Fox was the only one, the rest kissed his ass! Obama is asking for trouble, he's been following Trump showing up days after he visits a country and putting his nose in everything like he still matters. I would not want to piss Trump off, he might not like what happens. LOL

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Fox was the only one, the rest kissed his ass! Obama is asking for trouble, he's been following Trump showing up days after he visits a country and putting his nose in everything like he still matters. I would not want to piss Trump off, he might not like what happens. LOL

Why is no one asking why the pompous narcissistic looser is still living on the beltway and what is he doing there??? Someone is orchestrating the anti-Trump movement. Could it be an American-African?

One good thing has happened since Trump came into office.........looks like a lot of our law enforcement isn't a target as much as it was.

bobs409

Administrator
I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't him! I don't know why nothing is being done, he clearly violated the Logan act among other things but then again, nobody did anything in the 8 years he pretended to be the president. Trump should unseal his records and prosecute the bastard! He won't be bothering anyone anymore!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
If you were born in America you are an American. Not an African American, no more than I'm a Canadian American. If you are white skinned you are Caucasian, black skinned, negro, yellow Asian. If you want to get technical the only true Americans are Indian Americans. What always puzzled me is Columbus, how can you discover a continent if an indigenous people are living there? Me, I'm an American, cut me and I bleed red, white and blue. "Go Trump". When the flag goes up if I can't stand I salute. The national anthem gives me goosebumps.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
3f66a701e489066ff2d1d4e55a348c3ecfdb010df470e50da92431ef14332405.jpg