Hope 'n Change

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
July 4th I watched the movie Yankee Doodle Dandy with James Cagney .Now I realize this was only a movie about Cohan's music and the writers & producer took some liberties with the movie but I do believe we were way more patriotic back then but non the less it was very patriotic and stirred my old heart and I wondered what the F happened to the people in this country to make them turn on Country & Flag like they have. Those idiots that burnt the flag right outside the Whitehouse I would have had them all arrested for trying to set fire to the Whitehouse or something like that, imagine American's burning the American flag. If they want to burn something I can think of a bunch of worthless politicians in Washington that could take the place of the Flag after all it wasn't the Flag or this Country that wronged them (or so they claim) it was the Washington Swamp.:finger2

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
NFL Team Drops Controversial Name

To the surprise and relief of many Americans, the Washington Redskins will apparently drop their politically sensitive name in 2019.

Dan Snyder, the owner of the NFL Washington Redskins, announced yesterday the organization is dropping "Washington" from the franchise name, which, beginning with the 2019 pre-season, will be simply known as "The Redskins". Snyder stated in his surprise announcement (he finds) the word "Washington" imparts a negative image of poor leadership, mismanagement, corruption, cheating, lying, and graft, and does not conjure a suitable image for young fans of football.​

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
5f78e1f41c42fd213b6476568765cb98e2ed4cfdfa080f9a677e932beacf2e85.jpg