Hot Rod Reunion?

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
At last years Hot Rod Reunion I heard someone say that they had overheard one of the N/SS drivers say of my car, what's that car doing here? It's a street car. I know that compaired to most of the other SS cars mine is quite a bit slower. Does anyone see a compromise here so I can still race? What other class can I run? I see in the NHRA class index that I can run in the SS/P 12.80 index but that's not N/SS. At the Columbus meet I was made to run in the 12.50 index and the car that day would run a best of 12.90. As you can see this was not a good race, I was out in the first round. Ther's no way I could make up .400 at the light. What's the deal at this years Reunion? Of course I hope to run at least 12.60s but who knows? What are the N/SS index times ??

Quickshift409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hot Rod Reunion Classes

Ray, here is some information on Hot Rod Reunion Classes.
Classic Super Stock-All Run Field: Open Competition- Combination of rules used by select nostalgia Super Stock Associations. Contact Byron Edwards for guidelines and specific class information. Handicap Starts with Breakout. NHRA E.T. Rules.
Top Stock-All Run Field: Stock bodied cars 1950 thru 1972. Stock hood type scoops and OEM spoilers. A-10.00 B-10.50 C-11.00 D-11.50 E-12.00 F-12.50 G-13.00 H-13.50 Full Tree-Handicap Starts with Breakout. NHRA E.T. Rules
Hot Rod-All Run: Open Competition-Pre 1973 cars-12.99 maximum dial in.
Dragsters and Altereds are eligible to run. NHRA E.T. Rules
Handicap Starts with Breakout. Individual racer's best qualifying e.t. will be used as their "dial in " throughout eliminations-cannot be changed.
Ray, I am going to call Byron Edwards for the information on Classis Super Stock.
His number is 270-443-4996. The Top Stock Class also sounds good to me.
Hope to see you in June.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray:
Sounds like top stock is where you will be. I'd be off the charts:eek:
robert