Hotchkis Rear Sway Bar Installation Photos

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I've done searches on past threads here but can't seem to find any photos of Hotchkis REAR sway bar installations. I do know they are expensive at close to $400 but I've installed rear sway bars on Chevelles and have always been very impressed by the difference that they make, even on a drag-orientated car. It's probably worth every penny if I can expect the same results on my current '62.

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
Here is my 62

Impala9-28-08008.jpg

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hmmmm. Thanks for posting that photo. That's interesting, after looking at the catalog photos, it mounts in the total opposite direction that I thought it would. Thanks again!

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
but I've installed rear sway bars on Chevelles and have always been very impressed by the difference that they make, even on a drag-orientated car. It's probably worth every penny if I can expect the same results on my current '62.
You are correct Mark I installed one on my Camaro and handling difference is almost unbelievable. Without the bar on turns the whell well hits the wider tires and handling is bad. With the bar no hit and cornering fantastic:cool: