Hotrod Reunion 348/409 class Bowling Green

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Long story short we were running as two classes as we did the first year, me and Ralph Dehne raced in finals in what we thought was HR1 I won neither of us got anything not even round money which it showed us being in the last 5 cars I've got the sheet. Talked with them many times even sent them the proof and the video of the whole race and they didn't care. They paid everybody else the won a round just not us. Let me know if you want on the list for the Rock N Race your more than welcome!

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
NHRA I talked with numerous times with all the proof video of whole event and run sheets and they wouldn't even acknowledge any of it. I believe because of my arguing they screwed me and Ralph Dehne out of even getting our round money for winning the first round which we very clearly did on their run sheets. I don't blame the track at all.

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
That sucks good luck to ya. We’ll be at Thompson may 31-June 1 just gotta work out the details in a week or so on what they’re gonna do for us. Talked with them today and told them what we needed.